Sunday 15 November 2015

Little music around the world

Talofa Lava Aiga,

On Friday, Rowandale School had a musical performance. The day was spent showcasing our musical talent and hard work spent over the past five weeks. The responsible rhinos performed sixth on the day, they were extremely nervous but they managed to gather the courage to stand on the stage in front of all their friends and families to perform sounds from whistles, tambourines, maracas and drums, then they sang and danced to One direction - what makes you beautiful. For some students, they found it hard standing on the stage in front of many people, just being able to stand up in front of a big crowd is hard work itself. I am super proud, they were all able to walk on stage together as a class and walk off proud in the end.

After our performance we had a reflection about how we did on stage and this is what some of the students said.
  • Miss Fuataga, we did okay but not our best.
  • But we were so nervous.
  • We practiced better.
  • There were so many people and mums and dads.
  • The big kids were looking at us.
  • We did good.
  • Some of us danced and some didn't.
  • I saw my mum.
  • I was scared.
  • I couldn't do it in front of everyone Miss.
  • It was hard. 
  • I didn't want to do it. 
  • I couldn't move.
  • I didn't have enough space. 
Regardless of the outcome, I am super happy that they were able to build the courage to walk on stage in front of the school. Here is a video if you missed out or would like to see it again. Enjoy.


2 comments:

  1. Great to see you evaluating your performance ... only way to improve:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!! Rhinos you are amazing!!!! Super proud of you all! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.